Us Magazine Latest News

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Gym Friendly Make-up

Ok ladies, we have all been there.  You head to the gym with full make-up on and end up with breakouts the day after.  All that make-up clogging your pores while you sweat up a storm.  I used to have that problem all the time.  My skin was tempermental to begin with but it was a disaster after a hard workout.  I have found some great make-up that covers yet allows your skin to breathe.  I currently use PUR Minerals 4 in 1 pressed mineral make-up with SPF 15.  It provides buildable coverage.  I don't recommend this make-up for those of you with dry skin because it tends to adhere to the drymess making you look a bit flaky.  I also tried the primer and liquid make-up but wasn't real thrilled with the results.  My skin looked and fealt oily after using them.  I have also used their eyelid primer that has worked great holding my eyeshadow in place.  I will put a link in the sidebar for the PUR Minerals 4 in 1 pressed mineral make-up.  I have found the best deals on make-up at Amazon.com.  It's only a savings of a couple bucks but in this economy a couple bucks sure adds up.  Besides you can use that extra money to find a super cute eyeshadow or some hot earrings....: )



No comments:

Post a Comment